Fee Assistance Program Application
List dependents living with you (proof of dependency is required):
Please refer to the Skokie Park District Program Guide for specific information.
Requesting fee assistance for (must be your dependent):
IMPORTANT Please read the General Information Guidelines carefully. A copy of the past year's Federal Income Tax 1040 form (with W2s and all supporting schedules) for all ADULTS living in your household must be submitted with your application.
Please review the following and list any information that pertains to your household:
B. Do you RECEIVE any of the following?
To complete the application process, each applicant must agree to the terms below:
I/We have been advised and understand that:
- All information submitted is confidential and is not a matter of public record of the Skokie Park District.
- All information provided on this form must be true and accurate.
- All requests for fee assistance will be evaluated and approved by the Fee Assistance Administrator.
- All fee assistance is legally recoverable if awarded on the basis of false information supplied by the applicant and will nullify your request for any future fee assistance.
- This applicant's household account must be current. Any default on an outstanding balance will disqualify the applicant from fee assistance now and in the future.
- Further information may be required before action on this application is taken.
- All requests are contingent upon availability of space within programs.
- Applicant(s) will be notified as soon as practicable as to the disposition of this application.
CLICK THE SUBMIT BUTTON BELOW TO COMPLETE YOUR REQUEST.